last update is weird

Hi,

I have started cygwin-1.7 setup to update to latest cygwin dll and now when
I start mintty,
seems are very weird.
My terminal looks like a mix between a windows terminal and mintty, for
instance I have the following
text in black and white :

Microsoft Windows XP [version 5.1.2600]
(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:\cygwin-1.7\bin>

and the window title is -cmd while I think it used to be ~. Colors have
disappeared.

Then cursor can move anywhere in the terminal, up, down even if there is no
text in the area, I can
also go at the start of the line even before the prompt.
It seems my profile is not read anymore since all my aliases have
disappeared.
Am i doing something wrong ? Is there any important changes ? Really don't
recognize cygwin.

Maybe a problem in the way mintty is called ?
Classic cygwin terminal seems ok.