RE: How to run GNU Emacs from Windows icon

Ok, I've installed Emacs 23.  The results are sort of better, but worse.
Running it now, which actually runs "emacs-X11" through a link, looks like
"emacs -nw".  It's definitely not using X11.  If I run it from a Bash prompt
in rxvt, it comes up fine (with the minor annoyance that setting the
frame-position at 0,0 doesn't mean the same thing as it did before), and the
fonts are definitely nicer. :)