RE: How to run GNU Emacs from Windows icon

Getting back to this, I already have terminfo0 installed.

I tried Marc Girod's emacs.bat script from an earlier reply, but it doesn't
work for me because I already have an X server running.  What I really need
is something that gives me a regular separate Windows decorated frame, with
Emacs running inside.  I get that out of the box with XEmacs, but some
things work a little better in GNU Emacs, so I'm trying to get that working.