Re: side effects after installing gcc-3.4.4.999

Actually, I thought of that just after I hit send on my last post. :-(

I then tried doing just that on Netbeans 6.5.1, and that fixed the issue.

On Eclipse it did not. Or at least not yet. I have not been able to
configure Eclipse 3.4 CDT plug-in to recognize the complete Cygwin
environment. I did get it to actually build the app, but it has issues
running and debugging.

So, still experimenting.....

It's just a pain since this used to work on my old laptop, which had a
previous version of cygwin installed.

Best,
Eileen