Re: 1.7.0-48: [BUG] Passing characters above 128 from bash command line

On Wed, Jun 03, 2009 at 01:19:45PM -0400, Edward Lam wrote:
>Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>As Corinna said above: "Chris implemented using the invalid code point
>>solution"
>>
>>That's what is in Cygwin's CVS and in the latest snapshot.
>
>I see, you silently committed a fix while this discussion was ongoing?
>
>http://www.cygwin.com/snapshots/winsup-changelog-20090530-20090531

Yes, and then Corinna not-so-silently mentioned it in email that you
quoted asking what was going to happen.

If you really must know, I was waiting for Corinna to return from
vacation before advertising the fix because I wanted her to look at it
first before it was exposed to sound and fury of the cygwin mailing
list.

cgf