Re: urxvt-X terminfo and Bash readline

On 6/1/2009 3:14 PM, Dan Moulding wrote:
The only problem I had was
that emacs was looking for it in the wrong place (I presume this is
because my emacs [the latest Cygwin build] is compiled against the old
ncurses).

This won't be an issue much longer, at least for people who start using cygwin 1.7. By the time cygwin 1.7 is released, I expect emacs-23 to be the current version of emacs in cygwin. It was compiled against libncurses9. It's available for testing now, in both cygwin 1.5 and 1.7, if you want to give it a try:

  http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2009-05/msg00475.html
  http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2009-05/msg00635.html

Ken