Re: [1.7] packaging problem? Both /usr/bin/ and /usr/lib/ are non-empty

Fergus wrote:
> Christopher Faylor wrote:
>
>> For the future: there's no need to bzip the attachment.
>> That makes it harder to read.
>
> I just attached cygcheck.srv.out to the immediately preceding post and

  No you didn't!

> [additionally] it has appeared en clair in the text.

  No it hasn't![*]

> Apologies! Last
> time I did this I got a raft of annoyed responses for clogging people's
> inboxes. What am I doing wrong in creating the attachment?

  Thunderbird does not automatically bzip attachments, and even if it did, it
wouldn't have removed the ".srv" from the filename.  It does, however, have an
option under "View->Display Attachements Inline" that displays plain-text
attachments "en clair".

  What you are doing wrong is looking at your later post: