Cygwin default path, or system-wide environment?

Here I means when running bash or other shell in non-interactive mode, how can I set up environment variables, and without touch the Win32 System Environment?

Default PATH, for example. When PATH variable isn't set, there is a default PATH. But if you set the PATH variable, the default PATH is gone, and then you must add the x:\cygwin\bin to the PATH manually.

C:\Profiles\Shecti>path
PATH=C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;c:\cygwin\bin

C:\Profiles\Shecti>bash -c "echo $PATH"
/mnt/c/WINDOWS/system32:/mnt/c/WINDOWS:/mnt/c/WINDOWS/System32/Wbem:/usr/bin

C:\Profiles\Shecti>set PATH=

    C:\Profiles\Shecti>c:\cygwin\bin\bash -c "echo $PATH"
    /usr/gnu/bin:/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:.

Well, it seems just fine, but NO, THERE IS A BIG PROBLEM, because not everyone have a clean OS, some of them have already installed a cygwin, but in different versions. I found that cygwin-1.7 is very suitable to deploy, because cygwin-1.7 supports fstab, so you don't have to trick with the Win32 Registry any more, you just config the etc/fstab, different cygwins will have their different mount points and won't bother each other at all. But if I must include a specific version of cygwin\bin in the PATH, then this co-existence is break.