Re: 1.5.25: cygwin executeables are crashing from time to time (Windows 2003 Server Ver 5.2 Build 3790 Service Pack )

> > You need to read the problem reporting guidelines at:
> >
> > http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> >
> > But, I suspect BLODA:
> >
> > http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#BLODA
> >
> > cgf
>
> Thanks for your input. BLODA sounds not bad as a possible cause.
>
> Somehow i have to get rid of this problem, but dont know at the moment how
> to start with it? Is there any way that i can analyse this deeper?
>
> Please advise.
>
> Sorry if my question sounds stupid, but i am not very much experienced
> with cygwin, therefore i really need some help.

Help us help you.  We're not mindreaders here; we don't know anything about your
system setup.  Read what the first link above tells you to do and then do that.
 In particular send 'cygcheck -s -v -r' output **as an attachment** on your next
email here.  If you want to be really proactive, do what the first link above
tells you to do then check your system for the existence of any of the BLODA
listed in the second link above, or any program that might be similar to ones
already on the list, regardless of your "not very experienced with Cygwin"
opinion of whether it matters.  It matters most to relative newbies such as
yourself :-).

..mark