Re: Problem [1.7]: no directory release-2/glpk/ yet

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 09:32:47AM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>On Mar 25 08:25, Fergus wrote:
>> Sorry, I'm getting boring on the subject, BUT access to release-2/glpk/
>> really is failing with one particular mirror at least:
>
>The permission bits on the glpk directory on sourceware were set so
>that "others" didn't have r-x access, I fixed that.  I hope the mirrors
>catch up soon.

The bad directory permissions are apparently caused by my using "wget
-r" to retrieve the package.  I thought I fixed this but I obviously didn't
notice glpk.  Sorry for the confusion I caused.

There are supposed to be automated processes that ensure proper
permissions but I wasn't scanning release-2.  I am now so this so this
should not be a problem in the future.

cgf