Re: 1.5.24-2: Interfere with Cygwin

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 11:17:38PM +0000, Dave Korn wrote:
>   The "Logitech Process Monitor" software which is bundled with many Logitech
>  products is known to interfere with Cygwin processes (it's listed on BLODA).
>  Do either and/or both of you have that process installed and configured to
> run (in your services control panel?)

I am the guy that does NOT have a conflict between Logitech and
Cygwin.

I do not find the "logitech process monitor" on the peecee in front of
me now. I have looked for this entity with Setpoint 4.70 installed.
Then I updated to 4.72.

In both cases, I only find these Logitech processes: khalmnpr.exe and
setpoint.exe.

I searched the "services" section of my Windows registry for the
string "logitech" (case insensitive). The only matches I found were
for "filter" services, such as "mouse filter," "usb filter," and so
forth.
--
David Arnstein                       (00)
arnstein@pobox.com                 {{   }}