MSG_DONTWAIT on recvfrom

I'm trying to use recvfrom in non-blocking mode with the MSG_DONTWAIT flag,
and I get an undefined name for MSG_DONTWAIT at compile time.
A trawl through the mail archives gave a reference to this in 2001
which said:

"Download the source for cygwin1.dll and implement MSG_DONTWAIT"

Is this still the case (I have a recent cygwin with cygwin1.dll 1.5.25)
or is there a more straightforward fix?

Thanks,
Terry