Re: help with pseudo terminal

i'm upgrading to the lates cygwin but still have an error

power@kancil ~/sshpass-1.00
$ ./configure
checking for working aclocal-1.4... found
checking for working autoconf... found
checking for working automake-1.4... found
checking for working autoheader... found
checking for working makeinfo... found
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.exe
checking for suffix of executables... .exe
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for egrep... grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: config.h is unchanged
config.status: executing default-1 commands

power@kancil ~/sshpass-1.00
$ make
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.     -g -O2 -c main.c
gcc  -g -O2  -o sshpass  main.o
main.o: In function `runprogram':
/home/power/sshpass-1.00/main.c:153: undefined reference to `_getpt'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [sshpass] Error 1

i don't think upgrading is the solution for this

please help

--
--from the net with zero space--