Re: SSH/SCREEN/REATTACH bug

Hello Andrew

I just did a quick test so far but it doesn't seem to work correctly.

The behaviour changed to the following:

I open a screen session - and disconnect (not detach!) from the ssh session.
I come back with screen -DRR and I get my old screen.

That's *good* and how I want it.

However if I start a program within the screen "i.e. ping something forever"
I don't get the session back that way. Instead the old session will look
"dead" and a new screen will open :( Thx for trying tho.

eval.