Re: special name for vss shadow copy device?

Greg Freemyer wrote:
<snip>

Time to experiment with Cygwin 1.7

I know the whole package is still considered test.  How stable is the
actual dll(s).  Especially as relates to this type of functionality.

Difficult to say since this functionality isn't on a typical use path and no specific efforts have been made to 'integrate' it into Cygwin, whatever form that integration might take. What is clear, however, is if there is a problem using this functionality in 1.7, now would be the time to find out. Since the 1.7 DLL is near its final form for release, any hope of fixing problems before the release requires that they be found first.

Holliston, MA 01746