Looking for Linux cross-compiler for cygwin

Hi
I am trying to build android sdk components for windows on Linux. I read there
are cygwin cross compiler that can run on Linux and generate Cygwin compatible
binaries.

I came across http://www.libsdl.org/extras/win32/cross/ that has mingw cross
compiler that runs on Linux. I am looking for cygwin cross compiler.

I have C, C++ code that will be compiled on Linux using this cross compiler.
The binaries should run fine on windows as if they were built under cygwin on
windows.

Are there prebuilt cygwin cross compilers (like gcc, g++)?

I appreciate your help.

Thanks
Video guy