Re: Problem Adding Membership Multicast Errno 22

Hi,
thanks for your answer
>There definately is as I use it daily.  I'm not sure the cause of the
>EINVAL, but without a bind, it definately won't work on Windows:

I have tried binding before and after setsockopt(), but the result is the
same. I get errno=22 for setsockopt() and errno=125 for bind().

>>I assume you aren't trying to define IP_ADD_MEMBERSHIP yourself?

No, but I have tried and I know IP_ADD_MEMBERSHIP equals to 12 in my system.
However, I
still get errno=22 when I use 12 instead of IP_ADD_MEMBERSHIP.

>>Are you sure the interface IP exists and is up with a link on your
test system?

Yes, I have used in unicast sockets and it works like a charm. Perhaps the
problem lies in
the struct ip_mreg Multic or in sizeof(Multic) parameters, but I cannot
figure out the reason
or how to solve it.

Victor