Re: SYSTEM as root user

ok, Webmin got patched thats done, Now problem is that i just
creted a new user 'test' with the help of useradmin module that worked
fine too, user is added by my perl script that adds user to windows
account then with /mkpasswd adds it to /etc/passwd, means thats valid
but runing /bin/bash as SYSTEM get me to su root that is
Administrator and even su to my User that is jaspreet member of
Administrators group but it does not get me to su user 'test' that
i just created. I think SYSTEM can su to any User. What about cyglsa
or that CYGWIN=server passwd -R, can any of this can help.

Any idea