cydwin not starting - cygreadline6.dll missing

Dear all,

sorry for the very newbie question.
I installed cydwin (I have windows XP (SP3)) with the setup.exe, adding
only the openssh to the basic.
However "The application has failed to start because cygreadline6.dll was
not found".
Searching the package list gave me back zero results and google didn't
help either.

Where can I look for it? Or which mistake did I make in the installing?

Thanks in advance, cheers