Re: Can't compile Screen: Undefined reference to __imp__ospeed

Andrew Schulman <schulman.andrew@...> writes:

> I'm curious:  where do you use this?

Well, I'll admit to some degree that it's yak shaving
(http://projects.csail.mit.edu/gsb/old-archive/gsb-archive/gsb2000-02-11.html),
but the use case for me is running Screen locally and having multiple terminals
open remotely, with a few terminals running Vim on various machines.  The yellow
color vim uses when running on 16 colors is kind of hard to read, especially on
a white background (which I use).  There are some good 256-color themes out
there (desert256, inkpot), and I wanted to use them.

-Justin