Re: find assert

On Jan 28 15:46, Gregory Sharp wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > That makes sense.  I changed ENOSHARE to ENOENT throughout.
>
> I upgraded my cygwin 1.7 today, but cygwin+find+UDFS still
> reboots my windows 2000 computer.

Here's a question:  Did you switch on case sensitivity as per
http://cygwin.com/1.7/cygwin-ug-net.html#pathnames-casesensitive ?

If yes, change your cygdrive prefix in /etc/fstab to contain the
additional option "posix=0, as per
http://cygwin.com/1.7/cygwin-ug-net.html#mount-table and try again.

The UDF driver in 2K and XP is known for its problems and I, for one,
have a hard time with this driver if case sensitivity is switched on.
I'm preparing a fix for this problem, but I have no idea if that's
the cause of your problem, obviously.

Corinna

Red Hat