Re: Bash in batch mode !

Hi,

Now, I have 2 questions !

First, what about sevices in win98SE ? I read many times that there were
not ! Try cygstart.exe /bin/bash -c /blah/blah/blah.sh in HKLM\blah\blah
\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run, this do the job until the first session
close.
wperl.exe from ActiveState do correctly the job but I must rewrite the
bash program (30 ko), and then see if cygwin perl compatible.

Second, is there is a way to deploy cygwin ? I already have a mirror and
look at setup.exe with wpkg but where is stored the install setup file ?

See ya.
Best regards.
S. Major

Le lundi 19 janvier 2009 Ã 20:05 +0100, SÃbastien Major a Ãcrit :