Yet another rvxt vs. minTTY 0.3.4

Here is one thing that Cygwin rxvt does badly. Both Cygwin xterm and
the new Cygwin MinTTY do quite well.

>From one of (xterm, rxvt, MinTTY) I telnet into a remote host. On the
remote host, I launch the usenet news reader trn. In trn, text can be
selected with the mouse, even though trn is nominally a text program.
To select text, the user must hold down the shift key, and drag the
mouse (left button pressed).

Both xterm and MinTTY can do this. In my environment, rxvt does
nothing.