Re: First Pass at mintty documentation; etc.

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 1:02 AM, Andrew DeFaria wrote:
> In my 25 years of working on such systems I can probably count on 2 fingers
> the number of times such a situation has arose and what I did was Control-C
> then Control-R again.

Sure.  I'm not disagreeing; I was more looking for a plausible
explanation than claiming necessity.

But if you're going to claim 25 years, you're going back to the first
version of ksh, which has some differences in history functionality
that might affect the percentages here. :)

--
Mark J. Reed <markjreed@gmail.com>