A question about cygstart

I have build scripts for .NET and .NET CF apps, that require Visual Studio to be running in order for the build to complete.? ?Because these builds all run in the background I would like to start Visual Studio minimized so that it does not interfere with other activities while the build is running.

I start Visual Studio in the scripts as follows.

cygstart --showminimized?? "/cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio 8/Common7/IDE/devenv.exe" /edit

If Visual Studio is not ruining, Visual Studio will start minimized.? ?However, if Visual Studio is already running, a subsequent invocation of the same command will bring up the window maximized.

No combination of options to cygstart seems to overcome this.? ?What other approaches are available.

Andy Hall
ServicePower, Inc.
744 San Antonio Road
Phone: (650) 739-0988