Re: file mirroring

Tomas Zerolo wrote:

> --

(1) What happens if you invoke the ssh command on the Windows box?
    (you should get a shell on the RedHat box).
on the window box(server_B):
-as root: i can login just like your in linux box.
-as someuser: where I've setup the rsync
http://www.howtoforge.com/mirroring_with_rsync:
It tend to disconnect me: like this Connection closed by server_A

(2) Can you see activity on the redhat's box sshd or auth log file (found
    somewhere around /var/log -- places to look would be sshd.log,
    auth.log, daemon.log syslog)?

Sorry for the delay I cant find the ssd.log, auth.log, demon.log.

here is my /etc/ssh/sshd_config

#UseDNS yes
#PidFile /var/run/sshd.pid
#MaxStartups 10
#ShowPatchLevel no

# no default banner path
#Banner /some/path

# override default of no subsystems
Subsystem       sftp    /usr/libexec/openssh/sftp-server
[root@cdr1-218 /]# tail /etc/syslog.conf
cron.*                                                  /var/log/cron

# Everybody gets emergency messages
*.emerg                                                 *

# Save news errors of level crit and higher in a special file.
uucp,news.crit                                          /var/log/spooler

# Save boot messages also to boot.log
local7.*                                                /var/log/boot.log