Re: cmd.exe from Cygwin

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 10:00 AM, Larry Hall (Cygwin)
<reply-to-list-only-lh@cygwin.com> wrote:
> And I assume that you don't have this problem if you just invoke
> 'cmd.exe' from Windows and try the same thing and further that it
> does reproduce if you then invoke 'bash' from that command prompt
> and then 'cmd.exe' again.

cmd.exe from Windows: no; it behaves normally
cmd.exe -> bash -> cmd.exe: same problem

> I watched the screencast.  That's how I came to understand the
> problem you were seeing.  I wouldn't say I couldn't reproduce it
> otherwise.  I try really hard not to lie about this kind of thing. ;-)

Just making sure, you know :)

I checked with one of my colleagues who has Cygwin installed, but he
doesn't seem to have this problem. I feel like going with a fresh
installation.

--
:J