Re: I'm Completely Down after Upgrading to the Latest Cygwin

Fergus wrote:
 >> The Cygwin-X list would be the proper place to follow-up on any of
these X issues if you need further help.

I thought the Cygwin-X list was being subsumed into this one.
Has that idea (a jolly good one) been spiked?
Fergus

Haven't seen anything saying the idea has been abandoned, nor have I seen anything that says that it's definitely going ahead.. My understanding was that it is just a possibility at the moment..

So until then, it's still a separate entity..

Chris