Re: qt4-devel

Please ignore. After a lot of persistence I eventually found this in cygwin-ports.

John

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Emmas" <johne53@tiscali.co.uk>
To: <cygwin@cygwin.com>
Sent: 29 November 2008 09:41
Subject: qt4-devel

Hi - I've already asked this question at cygwin-ports but the question is
also relevant to my normal cygwin installer (setup.exe) so maybe someone
here can shed some light on it.

Basically, I need to install qt4-devel but it isn't listed when I run
setup.exe (even though qt3-devel is listed and everything else from qt4
seems to be available). What IS listed is something called qt4-devel-tools.
However, this only installs some tools and examples (mostly under /lib/qt4/)
but it doesn't seem to install what I'd normally consider to be "qt4-devel"
(i.e. the libs and header files needed to link to qt4).

Am I missing something here? I've tried installing, uninstalling and
re-installing from cygwin-ports and also from my usual cygwin mirror but no
matter what I do, I can't seem to get those header files and link libs. Is
anyone else using qt4-devel and if so, how did you install it?

Thanks,

John