This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: libggi2-2.2.2-1, libggi2-devel-2.2.2-1, libggi2-display-aa-2.2.2-1, libggi2-display-file-2.2.2-1, libggi2-display-terminfo-2.2.2-1, libggi2-display-x-2.2.2-1 and libggi2-samples-2.2.2-1
- From: Peter Rosin <peda at lysator dot liu dot se>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:13:03 +0100
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: libggi2-2.2.2-1, libggi2-devel-2.2.2-1, libggi2-display-aa-2.2.2-1, libggi2-display-file-2.2.2-1, libggi2-display-terminfo-2.2.2-1, libggi2-display-x-2.2.2-1 and libggi2-samples-2.2.2-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
A new version of 'libggi' is available for download. It is an upstreams
bugfix release, but I have also switched to cygport from g-b-s and I have
backported a patch in response to a problem reported by Marco Atzeri in
- display-lcd823(7): Make it build. Reported by Kimura Masaru.
- programs/check/speed.c: Make it build with glibc 2.4. Reported by Kimura Masaru.
- display-tile(7): Handle flushed area independent of the origin of the tile.
- Crossblit fixes. Crossblitting some widths across some depths caused the 8
rightmost pixels to not be blitted.
- display-vgl(7): Build fix.
- buildsystem: Make bootstrapping with automake 1.10 work.
- display-quartz(7): Don't create a composite window. This irritates internal event
- generic-linear-4, generic-linear-4-r: lots of bugfixes in 4bit default renderers
- generic-linear-16, generic-linear-24, generic-linear-32: various crossblit fixes
- generic-stubs: fix stack corruption in copybox for unpacked sub-byte modes.
- generic-linear-1, generic-linear-1-r: fix off-by-one bug in ggiPutc(3).
For a brief description of these packages, see http://cygwin.com/packages/ .
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Run setup.exe to install or update the libggi2 packages.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list. I would appreciate it if you would use the mailing list
rather than emailing me directly.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at the above URL.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html