Re: cygwin 1.5.25-15: ssh-host-config gives: There are still ssh processes running. Please shut them down first.

* Evgeniy (Thu, 06 Nov 2008 19:59:35 +0300)
> I have the following issue with cygwin ssh-host-config script. I had
> installed CYGWIN sshd service before and it worked fine. Now I need to
> reinstall it again, so I removed the CYGWIN sshd service with
> cygrunsrv -R tool and then deleted Cygwin's folder. Then I installed
> cygwin again from setup and tried to run ssh-host-config script in
> bash as usual. But, this timeI got this error: "There are still ssh processes running. Please shut
them down first." As far as I know I don't have any ssh processes
running, so what's wrong with it and what should I do to solve this
issue?

What's the output of

    ps -ef | grep -v grep | grep ssh
?