Re: issues compiling and migrating exe / dll files

Scott Thompson wrote:
Hi all. I'm trying to do the following and running into some problems:

1. Install cygwin on a host computer (works).
2. Compile a set of binaries and dll's using gcc/make (works).
3. Sanity check that the binaries actually run and execute properly (works).
4. Zip the compiled binaries and dlls, then unzip on a different cygwin install (works).
5. Run the compiled binaries (some of which use the dll's) (does not work on some systems).

Holliston, MA 01746