Re: xmgrace

Volker Quetschke wrote:
You are trying to start xmgrace from outside a cygwin environment, i.e.
it does not know about cygwin softlinks.

To confirm if I'm guessing right try this (only works from a cygwin
shell):

$ ls -l `which xmgrace`

Otherwise provide more info about the problem.

Volker

I'll start xclock from outside a normal cygwin environment all the time. What i suspect has happened is that the PATH isnt being set right, Which could be confirmed if running from a Cyg shell.

--
Morgan Gangwere
"Where's your potatoes when you need them?"