Re: Problem to open big selfextracting Zip files from bash - starting from scratch :-)

Dirk Napierala wrote:
, but what I do not understand is
> that after
> we found that only replacing the dll cause the prob and fix it again
> when reverted, why isn't that enough
> to troubleshoot the dll now? Also because it does not work with the 1.7
> version.

I think if you'll go back through the responses you'll find where someone noted that the number of changes to cygwin.dll between
versions 1.5 and 1.7 is quite large, meaning that just tying it down to cygwin.dll doesn't make the effort of troubleshooting a
minor endeavor.

- reid