[OT] Re: Can anyone help please, with syntax ?

Sorry to keep asking dumb questions - but now that I've installed fftw3, I
can get aubio past the stage where it was previously complaining.  However,
aubio's 'make' is now bombing out, saying:-

cannot find -lpython2.5
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

AFAICT I do have pyhton2.5 but it's a DLL.  I wonder if 'make' is expecting
a static lib?  Have I hit another brick wall?

John