Re: Problem to open big selfextracting Zip files from bash - starting from scratch :-)

Thats what I did, and I did not found a reply to my findings which
I stated in http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2008-09/msg00545.html
together with the requested files which allows trobleshooting.....
It is nailed down to the cygwin1.dll

I assume that it should not be a big deal for someone who is a
developer to create such a SFX file on its own for testing.
If it is a problem, I can provide the original file causing the problem to a
location of your choice.
If you do not have free space avail to allow me put the file to,
please let me know and reply to my company mail address.
I will than put it on our ftp server and make it avail for your eyes
only. You may understand that this is company confidential.

Best Regards Dirk Napierala