Re: liblrdf

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Korn"
Subject: RE: liblrdf

John Emmas wrote on 08 October 2008 13:37:

Dave, you must be psychic.

I knew you were going to say that. </rimshot>

LOL - sadly, my elation proved to be short-lived. What was actually in cygwin-ports was

l i b r d f (spaces for easier legibility) - instead of:-

l i b l r d f which is what I actually need.

Supposedly, lrdf is a lightweight version or rdf but I don't think you
can use the full version in place of the lightweight version (not easily, anyway).

The search goes on.... :-(

John