Re: Cygwin bash

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 1:46 AM, Andrew DeFaria wrote:

> Well me! I tried playing around with the -ip option to rxvt which says
> inherit parent pixmap. This essentially allows you to have semi transparent
> windows. Pretty cool. But the bad part is there doesn't seem to be a way to
> control the amount of transparency. Anybody know if that is possible?

You can try using vitrite instead:
http://www.vanmiddlesworth.org/vitrite

With that you can set the transparency for *any* window in Windows
(not only rxvt). You can set the transparency from 0 to 9 with just a
ctrl+shift+[0-9]. really simple app, and very useful when you have a
large number of widows open at the same time.

Gustavo.