Re: Print

On 8/14/2008 10:23 AM, r wrote:

It seems there is no windows version of gsprint ( on win dir ) just the one that came with gsview.

Install the windows version of gsview:

http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/

By default, it puts gsprint in C:\Program Files\Ghostgum\gsview\ . See
again the bash script that I mentioned in my previous email.

Ken