Re: How to replace default bash window with rxvt / bash shell?

thanks for the help.  It did launch bash so I am a little further along.  I
still need to get multiple tabs (integrate screen) into the command and
believe I have it after some experimentation:
  rxvt -e screen /usr/bin/bash --login -i

so rxvt executes both screen and bash but another window pops up before and
goes away.  This is a little annoying but I can live with it.