Re: Download Cygwin once and intall it several times

Thanks for clarifications.
The problems is the use of setup.exe to download the distribution.

I tired to use wget pointing the same mirror site (heanet.ie) but i
download only the directory structures reported in index.html files.
Could you suggest me right options to wget (like installation of
cygwin in the past wget running well now no???).

PS: _Add_  in cygwin, like "other  distributions",  a  iso file with
the last release to download once is a wrong approach?