Re: Download Cygwin once and intall it several times

What I mean exactly is:
go to www.cygwin.com
download setup.exe
Run setup.exe and chose download in local directory (that usually I
call temp_cygwin on d disk
I select Install
than start the process.
At the end I have my local directory d:\temp_cygwin where into there
are 2 file *.log and the other I do not remember the extension. and a
long name of a directory related to the name of the mirror selected.
In this directory there are  a file.ini and a directory release. Into
this dir ther are a lot a dirs related to all the applications.

I copy setup.exe and temp_cygwin on a 2^ pc run setup.exe this time
using install from local directory
I wait a lot of time to the installation. When all is finished
(without error) I modify the cygwin.bat in this way:
=================
@echo off
setlocal
C:
chdir C:\MyPrg\cygwin\bin
set HOME=/home/peterpan
bash --login -i
endlocal
make the directory home parallel to bin, usr, lib, etc, under home
make the diectory peterpan

than run the cygwin.bat and i'm not able to do any command.

WHERE I can find the setup log?
BLODA ??????