Re: How to run a bash shell script from cygwin console

Now, I have new issue after adding a line ("cd") in the script. New script
looks like as below:
/****************
#!/bin/bash
cd "c:\Program Files\eviware\soapUI-Pro-2.0.3\bin"    #This is mount-mapped
as "/soapui"
pwd
ls
****************/

The output I get on the cygwin console is as follow:
/****************
$ ./runRWS.sh
/soapui
Project_Exercise18     alltests-fails.html  mockservicerunner.bat
soapui-errors.log     soapui.log
actions                ext                  overview-frame.html
soapui-log4j.xml      stylesheet.css
all-tests.html         index.html           overview-summary.html
soapui-pro-2.0.3.jar  testrunner.bat
allclasses-frame.html  listeners            report.xml
soapui-pro.bat        toolrunner.bat
alltests-errors.html   loadtestrunner.bat   scripts
soapui-settings.xml
****************/

Here from the output, I see that "cd", "pwd" and "ls" worked fine. But the
console prompt is not yet changed, means, "cd" didn't permanently changed
the directory, 'cause I get "pwd" as below:
$ pwd
/cygdrive/d

Note that, I like to have the console's prompt changed to "/soapui", where
I'll run a program named "testrunner.bat" later.

Please help me.