RE: chmod permission denied on windows 2008

Steven Hartland wrote on 07 July 2008 17:12:

> [...]

  zzZZZZZSNORRK<suddenly wakes up> Hhuuh?!  I was just resting my eyes!
Honest!

...uhh, what I meant to say is, "Surely the problem here is that rebase
can't process an in-use DLL and the lsa dll is always in-use from very early
system startup - hence why replacing it in setup.exe requires a
rename-on-reboot operation, and since rebaseall has no similar workaround
built in this is what we'd expect?"

    cheers,
      DaveK