Re: Ending space in file names is stripped, "sometimes"?

[For some reason this email got stuck in my "not sent" folder]

Mark Geisert <mark@maxrnd.com> writes:
> Thanks for the cygcheck output, but if the problem is observed only "sometimes"
> maybe you could provide an example?

Sorry, I was not clear, I did not mean it was "random".

I meant that 'ls "foo "' complained the directory was not found if the
space was included, while "find" did happily accept "foo", "foo ",
"foo " as argument meaning the same thing, still including the extra
spaces in the output. This is shown in the examples I included.

So there are some problem with "space at the end of directory/file
part" going on effecting different commands differently,

kent