Re: chmod permission denied on windows 2008

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Faylor"
Wasn't meant to be derogatory or anything but having to send each mail
several times with slightly different wording, layout, subjects as they
keep bouncing due to being detected as spam is quite annoying.

I see two blocks from you in the logs - both because you were sending email with a disclaimer. The last one was July 3.

If you think you are being blocked inappropriately, do what the bounce
message tells you and send email to postmaster.  And, if at all possible,
leave out words like "annoying" and "broken".

That was before I had IT remove it explicitly for cygwin, would you like me to dig out the spam report?

   Regards
   Steve