apache crashing on windows 2008 when listening on localhost

I'm trying to get our standard apache setup to run under windows 2008
and I've hit a strange issue it seems as soon as I have the following
in httpd.conf apache crashes out under Windows 2008 server:-

Listen 127.0.0.1:81

Removing this line seems to enable apache to at least fire up without
crashing, I need to do more tests to confirm its actually functioning.

This exact config runs fine under XP, 2003, 2003 R2 including 64bit
but under 2008 x64 its not a happy bunny.

The event log seems to indicate this is a crash in the main cygwin
dll so I was wondering if anyone had seen anything like this and
knew a fix?

[crash]
Faulting application httpd.exe, version 0.0.0.0, time stamp 0x432aedd4, faulting module cygwin1.dll, version 1005.25.0.0, time
stamp 0x48515e73, exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x000b3f59, process id 0xba4, application start time 0x01c8dc98373a8e9b.
[/crash]

I see there was some updates for 2008 in 1.5.25-11 so I updated just
to be sure just now but no changes. Just in case its relevant as I
know it does change the way netcards are addressed I do have HyperV
install on this machine as well.

Any ideas?

   Regards
   Steve