Cron will not start jobs - cygwin/XP

Hello,

I have a script that runs fine from the command line,
but I can not make CRON automate the running of this script

I can install & start the service and crontab -l looks like it has the job queued up... just no actual kick-off of the job.

I've attached the re-directed output of crontab -l (as crontab.txt)
and cygcheck -srv (as cygcheck.txt)

I am trying to run it as myself and I'm using cron-config to set it all up.

This is running on an XP system, on a domain.

I do not have email setup in my Cygwin install and have added the > /dev/null 2>&1 line to the end of the crontab.

Thanks!

Bruce Boettjer