sshd service stopped: exit status 255

I am attempting to start the Cygwin sshd service on a Windows 2003 server and I'm receiving the following error in the system application logs:

The description for Event ID (0) in Source (sshd) cannot be found. The
local computer may not have the necessary registry information or
message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may
be able to use the /AUXSOURCE = flag to retrieve this description; see
Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event:
sshd: PID 4504: `sshd' service stopped, exit status: 255.

We had been running Cygwin sshd successfully, but this started happening after help desk folks attempted to install Windows 2003 Server Service Pack 2.

Any suggestions to resolve this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Ralph

--

Ralph Reschke, Jr. | Technology Strategy & Development|
1300 W. 120th Ave. | B2-D19 | Westminster, CO 80234 |