please help

This is my third email onto the mailing list. I don't
know if I did something wrong because I can only
receive email from other people but never get reply on
my email.

I need your help on Cygwin. After two days' effort on
my WindowsXP machine, I still got message saying "ls:
cannot access /usr/lib/librt.so*: No such file or
directory" and "ls: cannot access /lib/librt.so*: No
such file or directory" when I tried to make my
application which was coding and running on Linux.

I have download and install ALL Cygwin packages on my
machine. I checked that "/usr/lib" directory and
"/lib" directory, there was no "librt.so*" there.

I have no idea what I can do next. I did anything
wrong or the current Cygwin is missing something?

Please at least reply once and let me know I am really
on the mailing list.

Thanks,

James